Wednesday, November 7, 2007



'07 Harvest Potluck

AV: What do you miss most from your pre-baby life?
CQ: A good night’s sleep.

AV:What activity would renew, recharge, and reenergize your body?
CQ: A day at the spa; massage, facial, manicure and pedicure.

AV: What activity would renew, recharge, and re-energize your mind?
CQ: Adult conversation, maybe with a girlfriend.
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24

AV: What activity would renew, recharge, and re-energize your spirit?
CQ: Quality time with my Savior while walking on the beach where I could worship Him in prayer and song while I enjoy the beautiful surroundings that He created for me!!!
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. (I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls). Matthew 11:28, AMP

AV: What gift can I give to myself today?
CQ: Love myself as Jesus loves me- accepting me as me and not expecting perfection.

AV: When you look back at this time in your life, what will you regret not doing for yourself?
CQ: Taking time out of my schedule for me.

AV: What is one thing - however small - that you can do to make self-care integral to your week?
CQ: Schedule it! As a busy mom if I do not schedule it in, it probably won't happen.

No comments: