Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sesame Tickets?

Hello Cornerstone Mommies & Me's ! If you're wondering if there's more tickets so have I.

I have just been informed that we are out of tickets for this Friday's Sesame Street Live at the San Diego Sports arena. However, if you have a ticket and can not make it, simply shoot Corie and email corie[underscore]quesada [at] verizon [dot] net (make sure you replace the words with the character) or contact Bridget 674-8661 ext. 1014 or email at blapointe [at] go2cornerstone [dot] com.

Or you can go to ticketmaster and buy the tickets online. I haven't checked if they have extra's but there may be information on the ticketmaster website.

Personally, I'm in need of at least 2 tickets. :P
You can email me about this or any other questions and comments at cmomz [at] hotmail [dot] com. Or leave a comment here.

No comments: